Microwavable Heat Packs Cozy Plush Soft Cuddly Toy Purple Lilac Hippo
Microwavable Heat Pack
- Microwavable Heat Packs are a quaranteed way to stay warm this winter and these COZYCUB ANIMALS look great too!
- CozyPlush® are manufactured from a selection of different microsafe materials. Simply warm them in a microwave for two minutes to release the wonderfully soothing lavender aroma."
- These supersoft farm animals are 30cm Tall and fragranced with lavender flowers to aid relaxation!
- Microwave for Two minutes
- Stays warm for several hours
- Fantastically soft microsafe material
- Can also be frozen
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. What is my Microwavable Bedwarmer made from ?
Intelex’s microwavable bedwarmers are all made from microwave safe, flame resistant fabric. The filling consists of microwave safe polyfill with grains & dried lavender. All materials have been specially designed to be heated in a microwave.
2. What fragrances are Microwavable Bedwarmers available in ?
We use only 100% natural dried lavender flowers in all our products. The lavender fragrance will fade over time. This can be refreshed by adding a couple of drops of Pure Essential Oil. It is important to use only “Pure Essential Oil” as the cheaper “Fragranced Oils” will leave an oily mark on your microwavable bedwarmer.
3. How should I heat my Microwavable Bedwarmer ?
Intelex’s microwavable bedwarmers are designed to be heated in a microwave oven only.
NEVER try to heat your microwavable bedwarmer in a conventional oven. For best results place the bear in the microwave for a maximum of two minutes on high (based on 800 watt oven).
4. Can I chill my Microwavable Bedwarmer ?
Absolutely! Simply pop your microwavable bedwarmer inside a plastic bag and leave it in the freezer for 2-3 hours. You can then use your microwavable bedwarmer as a cold pack or to help cool your child on hot days.
5. How safe is my Microwavable Bedwarmer ?
Manufactured with extra strong seams, using microwave safe thread and fabrics, Intelex microwavable bedwarmers won’t spill or scald like a hot water bottle.
Intelex microwavable bedwarmers have been tested to the Australian/New Zealand Toy Standard AS/NZS ISO-8124.1 Part 1 "Safety Aspects related to mechanical and physical properties for ages 0 to 14 years".
Intelex microwavable bedwarmers also conform to UK Standards BS-EN71/2/3, MDA and European CE standards and have been flammability and safety tested.
There are concerns about babies overheating and these should never be ignored. Intelex recommends following current advice in relation to SIDS. More Information may be found on the National SIDS Council of Australia Ltd web site www.sidsaustralia.org.au.
6. Why does my Microwavable Bedwarmer feel damp when heated ?
This is quite normal. It is due to the natural moisture content of the filling and will cease after the first few uses.
7. How can I wash my Microwavable Bedwarmer ?
The surface can be cleaned with a damp sponge. Your microwavable bedwarmer should never be immersed in water. The filling will be damaged if this happens.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Pyjamamania users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.