Ladies Brandella Thermals Spencers Pure Wool 200gsm Long Johns Pants Beige
Pure Merino Wool Thermal
Brandella Baselayer 200gsm
200gsm, soft covered elastic waistband.
Ultra warm, beautifully soft, pure Merino wool
Fits gently against the body and has ample stretch.
Side seam free
These wool thermal underwear are made from a 100% pure new Merino wool double knit interlock fabric. The wool has non itch properties and feels good on the skin. The garments are machine washable and have non shrink properties
Stay Warm When It's Cold
- These fine merino wool thermals are the ideal way to stay warm and comfortable in cold climates.
- The unique thermal function of wool allows your skin to breathe without overheating or becoming sticky.
- These wool thermals trap your own body heat whilst drawing away body moisture from your skin to keep you perfectly dry.
- Wool can absorb a staggering 33% of moisture without feeling damp.
Comfortable To Wear
- Each thermal underwear garment is double knitted, without side seams, machine washable and pre-shrunk.
- The super fine merino wool is specially treated to provide super soft non-prickle properties - you will find it is very easy to wear, and it will not shrink.
- Its exceptionally light in weight so that you hardly know you are wearing it - it allows perfect freedom for any activity.
- The fine stretchy interlock knit provides unrestricted movement so that it is ideal for sports people, musicians and other active people, while at the same time being ideal for people who lead a quieter lifestyle.
Easy To Look After
- These garments do not lose their shape and the silky smooth wool will not pill.
- When worn under your normal clothing this underwear will provide a layering effect to beat the cold, but you will not feel as though you are wearing too much weight.
- We highly recommend these undergarments to anyone who needs to be fully active in the harshest of conditions, or simply wishes to cheat the cold by wearing a light effective insulating layer.
These are the warmest thermal sets you would want to be wearing this winter!
Warm gentle machine wash in wool detergent
Country of Origin
Made in China from Australian wool fibre
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Pyjamamania users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.